in Rego Park, NY
We Offer Convenient Monthly Payment Plans¹ from CareCredit
Endoscopic Sleeve Surgery Now Recognized by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery!
The Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty
ESG is a new procedure that reduces the functional volume of the stomach. Little doubt exists that gastric restriction is a critical mechanism in achieving substantial weight loss; purely restrictive bariatric procedures, such as gastric banding and sleeve gastrectomy, have been shown to result in expected weight loss (%EWL) of 65.5% and 76.1%, respectively, at 12 months.*
Endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty reduces the size of your stomach using an endoscopic suturing device without the need for surgery. This procedure may be an option if you’re significantly overweight — a body mass index of 30 or more — and diet and exercise haven’t worked for you.
Considering Endoscopic Sleeve?
Endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty leads to significant weight loss. It helps you lose weight by limiting how much you can eat. And the procedure is minimally invasive, reducing the risk of operative complications.
Why choose Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty?
* It is not technically surgery. But requires general anesthesia.
* There are no incisions. Most report little or no pain after the procedure.
* Recovery is easier. Patients go home the same day and are able to return to work in just a few days.
* ESG has no physical activity restrictions. The incision-less procedure allows you to get back to life more quickly when compared to other procedures.
* It’s discreet. The minimal downtime allows you not have to tell others you’re undergone a weight-loss procedure.
Dr. Batash Video
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Impeccable Treatment Results
- Great Location & Flexible Scheduling
Dr. Batash completed his undergraduate degree at Columbia University. He received his M.D. from NYU School of Medicine. He completed his residency at Bellevue NYU and his gastroenterology fellowship at NYVA (NYU). In 1998, Dr. Batash was appointed Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at NYU School of Medicine.
Dr. Batash is one of the first physicians in U.S. to specialize in Gastric Balloon and Endoscopic Sleeve.