80% of our patients are out of state. It is our job to make sure you are comfortable during your stay in New York or Florida. Our patient coordinators will help you with everything you need, such as medications, clearance forms, and blood work. If you need a chaperone, please let us know and we will help you to arrange for one during your stay in New York or Florida.
We understand that changes in weather conditions often can make travel challenging. We are ready to assist you in case of transport delays and will always work with you to make sure your procedure gets done no matter what is happening.
How Do I Prepare for My Procedure
1. What to Bring With You
You will not need to bring anything with you. We will provide everything you need on the day of the procedure and during your follow-up visit. Please wear comfortable clothing and do not wear valuable jewelry.
You do need to follow our pre-procedure instructions carefully.
2. Procedure Schedule
- Day 1 – Arrive on the day of the procedure or the day prior to the procedure;
- Day 2 – Follow-up visit and IV hydration;
- Day 3 – Relax and get ready to travel back home.
3. Length of Stay
You will need to stay in New York or Florida for a minimum of 3 days.
Someone over 18 should accompany you on the day of the procedure. You will NOT be discharged without a proper chaperone.
Queens, New York
- New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott;
- Wyndham Garden LaGuardia South;
- Hampton Inn LaGuardia.
- InterContinental at Doral Miami;
- Miami International Airport Hotel.