Dr. Batash completed his undergraduate degree at Columbia University. He received his M.D. from NYU School of Medicine. He completed his residency at Bellevue NYU and his gastroenterology fellowship at NYVA (NYU). In 1998, Dr. Batash was appointed Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at NYU School of Medicine.
Dr. Batash is one of the first physicians in U.S. to specialize in Gastric Balloon and Endoscopic Sleeve.
He currently has admitting privileges at NYU Medical Center and Presbyterian Hospital/Queens. Dr. Batash is a member of:
- The American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- Association for Bariatric Endoscopy (ABE)
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
Click on links below to view:
Dr. Steven Batash’s curriculum vitae