If you are tired of bad hair days and lackluster skin, you are not alone. Many of us have struggled with hair issues, from thinning to dullness, and have searched for solutions that are safe and effective. If you have been researching your options, you are sure to have noticed that the market is flooded with countless products claiming to work wonders. In case you were not aware, the FDA does not regulate most vitamins and supplements, so it is very important that you do your own research to distinguish the valuable hair vitamins from the ineffective ones.
We have looked into the available choices and, amidst a sea of options, have chosen to make Nutrafol available to our patients because it has an impressive track record that stands out among the rest and is backed by clinical studies. Many of our patients have reported that the benefits of Nutrafol have been a game-changer for both their hair and their skin. It is important to understand that if you are in the advanced stages of hair loss, this may not work for you.
Today we are going to talk about the benefits of Nutrafol for women’s balance, Nutrafol for women, and Nutrafol for men. We will look at some of the key ingredients, and after you have had a chance to review them, you will understand why Nutrafol boasts an 80% improvement in hair regrowth.
The Benefits Of Nutrafol Come From Natural Ingredients
Nutrafol is not like any other hair supplement out there merely boasting its effectiveness; it has clinical data to back up these statements. It’s a potent combination of ingredients from all-natural sources that was carefully formulated to get to the bottom of hair health issues.
This unique blend of vitamins and ingredients has been combined to stop hair loss, stimulate new hair growth, and improve your hair’s general health. Many patients are not only thrilled with their hair after taking the supplements for a few months, but they have reported many Nutrafol skin benefits as well.
These are the key ingredients that provide the main benefits of Nutrafol to your hair and skin:
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha is exclusive to Nutrafol and is gathered sustainably in the wild in India using a form of clean extraction technology that has been double-patented. Most Ashwagandha extracts are derived just from the plant’s roots; however, Nutrafol contains both the root and leaves to pass on a more potent concentration that will provide more benefits. The results of over a dozen clinical investigations point to positive effects on stress, immunity, sleep, weariness, and energy levels.
- Saw Palmetto
- Saw palmetto stimulates hair growth by inhibiting the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone that causes hair follicles to gradually diminish, eventually causing hair to fall out. The extract is effective at promoting hair growth in the scalp and other affected areas.
- Marine Collagen
- Peptides provide hydration and are the structural backbone of healthy hair. The marine collagen peptides contained in Nutrafol come from the scales of fish captured in the purest seas of the North Atlantic and are obtained in a sustainable manner. They are then refined so our bodies can best utilize them and deliver benefits to both our hair and skin.
- Tocotrienol Extract
- The benefits of tocotrienol extract for promoting healthy hair growth have been studied and recorded for over two decades. The highly concentrated form of the antioxidant vitamin E contained in Nutrafol is pressed from the seeds of palm trees that have been grown in a sustainable manner on renewable land in Malaysia.
- This component of turmeric is a powerful antioxidant that is 500 times more effective than turmeric on its own at combating the root causes of hair thinning.
The curcumin used in Nutrafol has been harvested in such a way that it remains effective in your body for a longer period of time to help combat the underlying issues that promote hair thinning. More than 28 clinical studies have demonstrated the benefits curcumin delivers for hair development.
- The minerals from this marine plant have proven to promote hair growth during clinical trials. Nutrafol contains kelp minerals gathered from the organic seaweed that is collected from the natural beds off the coast of Iceland.
- Maca is a powerful natural ingredient that offers incredible benefits for women going through perimenopause and postmenopause. Maca has the ability to combat the detrimental effects of DHT, a hormone notorious for causing hair follicles to shrink and resulting in gradual hair thinning. By incorporating Nutrafol into your routine, you will glean the benefits of Maca and potentially prevent and address these hair-related concerns.
What Is The Difference Between The Formulas For Men And Women?
Nutrafol offers different formulations specifically tailored to the unique needs and concerns of both men and women. While the core Nutrafol ingredients are similar in each product, there are some differences in quantity to address the distinct factors contributing to hair health and hair loss in each gender.
Each formula is designed to address the different hormone fluctuations experienced by men and women. In addition, men and women have different vitamin and mineral requirements, so these formulas are specially formulated to support male and female hair health.
Here’s a quick overview of the key components contained in Nutrafol formulas for men and women.
|Nutrafol Men||Ashwagandha, Saw Palmetto, marine collagen, tocotrienol extract, curcumin, minerals from kelp, etc|
|Nutrafol Women||Ashwagandha, marine collagen, Saw Palmetto, tocotrienol extract, curcumin, minerals from kelp, etc|
|Nutrafol Women’s Balance||Ashwagandha, marine collagen, Saw Palmetto, tocotrienol extract, Maca, curcumin, minerals from kelp, etc|
What Are The Benefits Of Nutrafol Women’s Balance?
Comparing Nutrafol Women and Women’s Balance, you will notice the addition of Maca to the Balance formula. This unique blend of 100% drug-free ingredients is designed to address the six main underlying reasons for hair loss brought on by age and menopause. Stress levels, the natural aging process, hormonal fluctuations, lifestyle choices, metabolism, and the quality of our nutrition all play a role in the health of a woman’s hair, and Nutrafol aims to provide comprehensive support to target these areas before, during, and after menopause.
Almost 80% of all women who participated in the clinical trials reported improvements in the overall growth of their hair and how fast it was growing. More interesting is that over 80% of these women experienced an increase in the thickness of their hair as well. If you were wondering if there are any Nutrafol skin benefits, many of our patients have stated that it makes their skin look healthier and more glowing.
You can see from the charts below that both men and women experienced significant improvements in their hair after taking Nutrafol for only six months during the clinical trials.
In a market flooded with hair loss supplements promising miracles, finding a trustworthy solution can be daunting. At Batash Medical, we understand the frustration that comes with hair loss, and we’ve done the research for you. Unfortunately, there is no magic hair-growing pill; however, we believe Nutrafol is set apart for its carefully sourced and selected 100% natural components, which are backed by scientific research.
Nutrafol is proven to be effective for the majority of individuals seeking to improve their hair health. Batash Medical is proud to offer Nutrafol supplements for both men and women in our NYC office or through our online store. If you are ready to say goodbye to empty promises and hello to healthier, more vibrant hair, order your three-month supply today!