If you have been struggling to lose weight, or if you feel as though reaching your weight goals will require feeling constantly hungry, Suture Sculpt endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty may be able to help. At Batash Medical in Rego Park, NY, we offer this treatment as a non-surgical way to reduce the functional portion of the stomach, so you can achieve lasting results.
How Much Does Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty Cost?
- Investing in the Future of Your Health
- When researching “endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty cost near me”, you may receive results that vary greatly. It is important that a direct comparison is made to ensure you understand what is included in the endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty price that was quoted.
- The cost of this treatment will generally fall between $9,000 to $11,000. While this treatment can help drastically improve your health on its own, that’s not where we stop our support of your future.
- When you receive your Suture Sculpt treatment, we offer monitoring for an entire year. When that year is up, we still will continue to help you by giving you nutritional counseling for your lifetime.
- By reducing your stomach size, your calorie intake will naturally decrease as well. However, as with any treatment, we know it will work best when paired with lifestyle changes. That’s why we offer the support that we do. Not only do we want to see you reach your goals, but we want to give you that support system so you can increase the overall health of your body, and the quality of your life.
- The cost of endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty is a minimal investment that offers maximum benefits to your health and future.
- There Are Multiple Available Payment Plans
- We know that finances can make seeking out treatment even more difficult. We want our treatments to be as accessible as possible. Batash Medical offers a range of different payment plans that helps patients by breaking up the endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty cost into affordable payments. We would be happy to address any questions you have about our payment plans so you can pick the option that works best for you.
What Are the Benefits of This Treatment?
- Lasting Weight Loss
- This treatment is a powerful tool for significant weight loss. One of the greatest struggles an individual faces as they try to lose weight is being able to limit their food intake. By reducing the size of the stomach, you will feel comfortably full and satisfied much more quickly. This will in turn help prevent overeating, which will cause your body to begin shedding its excess weight.
- Each case is individual, so the results will vary somewhat from person to person. In general, patients can expect to lose about 18% of their total body weight in just the first year after treatment. Weight loss can be expected to continue for another year after that. This treatment offers impressive results on its own, but having a consistent exercise schedule and making positive changes to your diet will help you achieve and maintain the best results possible.
- More Comfortable Weight Loss
- A single, minimally invasive treatment can pave the way for weight loss that is less both easier as well as more comfortable. Weight loss can be evasive, and getting caught up in different fad diets rarely produces lasting results. With this Suture Sculpt treatment, you don’t have to feel the constant pang of hunger as you make the changes your body needs.
- Seeing the rapid results that this treatment can provide is often a huge encouragement for our patients as they realize lasting change and lasting results really are possible. This encouragement can help lead to more healthy choices and even better outcomes, breaking that cycle of feeling hopeless and discouraged.
Reaching a Healthy Weight Offers Significant Health Benefits
People seek out weight loss treatments for numerous reasons, and often a combination of different reasons. Whether you are looking to have greater mobility, better health, or an increased sense of wellness, shedding some excess weight can help improve your health in multiple ways.
- Heart Health
- Adults with excess weight are at higher risk for developing high blood pressure. Even a few pounds of weight loss can help drop both upper and lower blood pressure measurement numbers. With an expected 18% of total body weight loss by a year, this treatment can help keep your blood pressure in check.
- One painful symptom that can come along with excess weight is heartburn. The extra weight on your stomach can put it under pressure, which can push your stomach acid up into the esophagus. When stomach acid is displaced, it causes that burning sensation associated with heartburn. Losing weight is a way to relieve some of that pressure. If you struggle with heartburn, weight loss may be able to offer some relief from your symptoms.
- Reduce the Risk of Diabetes
- Carrying excess weight puts you at greater risk of developing diabetes, especially if you have close family members with diabetes, such as a sibling or parent. Fat cells produce a chemical known as adipokines. These secretions can not only prevent your natural insulin levels from doing their job, but they can cause inflammation as well.
- When weight is reduced, the levels of these secretions will naturally decrease as well. When this happens, it allows insulin to more effectively lower your blood sugar levels. In addition to helping to prevent diabetes, the positive effects of weight loss can also make those who are already diabetic manage their diabetes more effectively.
- Minimize Joint Pain
- Carrying extra weight can put a strain on your joints, which can lead to early joint deterioration. This can be especially true for your knees. Carrying excess weight can also make exercise more painful, which can make being active increasingly difficult.
- When some of this extra weight is removed, it can help make your joints more comfortable. Healthier joints mean you’ll be able to increase your activity levels to further improve your results. In addition, losing weight can help relieve the pain of arthritis, both by relieving pressure and reducing inflammation.
- Greater Sense of Freedom
- With better mobility comes greater freedom. For those struggling with obesity, it can greatly interfere with their movement. This can create a sense of feeling trapped in your own body and a feeling of hopelessness. This treatment can help you regain some of that freedom. Losing excess weight can help increase daily comfort, as well as open up new possibilities in life that otherwise felt unattainable.
- Better Sleep and Overall Energy Levels
- Excess weight can cause obstructive sleep apnea, which often interferes with the ability to get a good night’s sleep. When excess weight is the reason behind your sleep apnea, losing that weight could mean sleep that is more restful and fulfilling for your body.
- Losing weight can also increase your energy levels since your body doesn’t have to work as hard during the day. With less energy being used to complete your daily tasks, you’ll have more energy to pursue your dreams and do the things you love.
How Does It Work?
A suturing device will be put in place through an endoscope, so there’s no cutting involved. This device will then reduce up to 60% of your stomach size. It can do this without interfering with the health of your intestines, or the stomach’s nerve and blood supply. This process involves much less of a recovery time than other more invasive treatment options.
What Can I Expect?
After a consultation, if this treatment is a good fit for you, we will give you instructions on what to do before you come in for treatment. This may include eating, drinking, or medication restrictions, depending on your individual case. Throughout this process we will be right with you to answer any questions or concerns that you have, so you can feel comfortable and confident. Since a general anesthetic will be used, you shouldn’t drive for about 24 hours after your treatment.
It’s a good idea to plan ahead and have someone ready to pick you up after your treatment is finished
This is a quick process, which enables us to discharge our patients after only a few hours. There are no physical activity restrictions when it comes to this treatment, so once you have recovered you can continue living your life as normal
Since our Suture Sculpt treatment is an outpatient service, you will be able to go home after having the suturing device inserted.
Recovery can look different from person to person, but you can generally expect to be able to return to work and your usual activities within a day or two.
You can expect to see results very quickly. The rate of weight loss can vary depending on the individual, their diet, and the starting weight. It is common to lose about 15% of your total body weight within six months. That percentage goes up to 18% in a year, and 24% in two years. The pacing of these results is quick enough to have rapid benefits, while still allowing your body time to adjust as it continues to lose weight.
What Are the Alternatives?
FAQ for Suture Sculpt Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty
- How Do I Know if I Am a Good Candidate?
- If your BMI is 25 or higher, diet and exercise have been unsuccessful in maintaining a healthy weight, and you are facing serious health concerns in regard to your weight, this treatment may be right for you. Before we settle on treatment, we will screen you to make sure that this is going to be a good fit for your needs.
- Will I Need To Adjust My Eating Habits?
- After treatment, we encourage you to stick to small meals. That will be all that’s needed for you to feel full, and eating small meals will help you be comfortably full without feeling uncomfortably stuffed. After eating, wait a half hour before going back for seconds. There can sometimes be a disconnect between our brains and our stomachs, so it can take around 30 minutes to feel as full as you are.
- Since you will be taking in less food, we also recommend taking a daily multivitamin to make sure your nutritional needs are being met.
- Will I Regain the Weight?
- With our continued support, and by supplementing your treatment with diet and exercise, keeping the weight off will be easier than ever before. This treatment isn’t a miracle cure, but it will begin your weight loss process and will play a significant role as you continue to lose weight, and keep it off.
Are You Ready To Take Steps Towards a Healthier Future?
If you’re ready to learn more about how this treatment could help change your life for the better, contact Batash Medical of Rego Park, NY, to set up your consultation. We believe in supporting our patients with treatment plans that are individually customized to fit them and their lifestyles. We have multiple weight loss solutions, so no matter how much weight you need to lose to reach your goals, we are ready to help.